Saturday, June 08, 2013

six months

Holas, finally after six months no touch my blog, I'm here again
You all know, it's all about academic, examination, school, and now university.
Absolutely wanna tell you lotta things but now I don't know what to do
I finally officially graduated at the high school fyuhh, YEAHHHH FIN-NA-LLLLYYYY!!
Now I am struggling hard to enter Indonesian arts university, >.<
By the way the photo above are some of the items that I wanted this month,
am I late for pastel colors and skin tones? also the neon..
For the next post there will be a bit of a surprise, so stay tuned :P

- xo -

6 comments:

  1. Creative idea!

    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aa it must be gruelling time and rushing. Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    if you want to find some gorgeous items, i usually find at:
    www.misyelle.com

    ReplyDelete