Thursday, May 29, 2014

OMG omg OMG


OMG!
I'm so happy now. Touch back my past soul (but don't worry you're still my soul until now. I just like meet my little friend after long long time not), but feels sorry too, because it was took too long to never touch my blog for a very very long time.
So many things that I want to share with you guys. Remember when I said about I want to continue my study in interior design? Oh but sadly I'm not in that one, I just cut off my dream for be an amazing architect or even designer of interior. I'm stuck with the accounting problems. Well, I never dream about it before. Studying about accounting. Oh mannnn....
Never judge something with their cover names. Accounting is an awesome subject, business! yeays!
Look up! What a delicious blanket! I can not wait to madly with that. Sleep tight,


XO

2 comments: